Jooble — is an IT company with an operational center in Ukraine, whose product is used by more than 90 million monthly users in 69 countries all around the world.
Jooble’s Product — a worldwide employment website that is the second most visited employment website in the world, according to SimilarWeb.
Jooble is a remote-first company. We believe that talented people can create cool projects without the need of an office - we are open for new talents no matter where they are.
Our purpose is — Help people all over the world find their dream jobs!
The Product Innovation Department is an in-house startup incubator within Jooble. The company invests in the search for new business opportunities and promising product ideas in a wide market of solutions and services for career building and employment. The successful products that will find their product-market fit and prove their growth potential should expand the Jooble product ecosystem and become the next step in the company's growth and expansion.
We are currently looking for a Head of Business Development to join the team as the leader who will reveal new business opportunities and bring new businesses and products to life.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to experiment launching in-house startups, build new successful company products and businesses from scratch, and join a C-level team of leaders in a new business unit as a CEO, CBDO, etc.
This role is absolutely for you if you are:
Your responsibilities will include:
- participate in a market and user research to find and refine new opportunities;
- develop a business model, go-to-market strategy, product concept based on a product idea in a collaboration with other team members and mentors;
- plan resources and timelines for your business & product milestones;
- defend your business plan, product concept and report on your business results to raise internal investment rounds and get resources for initial MVP and further growth.
- assess and segment your customers and users, plan lead gen and sales tactics, marketing acquisition campaigns.
- work individually as a sales executive, outreach to clients, negotiate with prospects and partners; hire and manage sales / business development managers if needed.
- participate at all stages in product definition, product design, backlog prioritization, product development.
If in the job description you see yourself and eagerly want to become a member of our team, please send us your CV and our recruiter will reach you.
While you are waiting — you may watch an interesting video about the work in Jooble: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCqDDLt_oDk&t=40s
More on our Instagram page: www.instagram.com/jooblelife