Jooble — is a global product-based IT company which operates in 69 countries. Company’s product is a job search website with more than 90M monthly users.
Jooble is a remote-first company. We believe that talented people can create cool projects no matter where they are. Yet if you like to work from the office - for all employees we have created closed corporate workspaces in Kyiv, Uzhgorod, and Lutsk that are free to be used anytime.
Our purpose — Help people all over the world find their dream jobs!
Due to the constant development of the product, we are looking for an experienced and dedicated Product Manager to strengthen our team.
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager/Product Owner;
- Experience working with products at the Maturity Stage and with the audience in the Tier-1 and Tier-2 markets;
- Deep understanding of the role of product management in Scrum and Agile principles;
- Advanced analytical skills: ability to collect and interpret data, build logical relationships, find relationships and correlation between metrics indicators, experience with analytical tools;
- Understanding basic product metrics: LTV, LT, ARPU, DAU / MAU, Churn etc.
- Knowledge of the UX/UI principles and experience in implementing best practices with their impact on metrics;
- Experience with A/B tests and interpretation of their results;
- Practical experience from validation of product hypotheses to their implementation with subsequent analysis of effectiveness;
- Proactivity, willingness to take responsibility for the result, highly developed skills of interpersonal communication.
- Search, detection, and evaluation of improvements and new features in the product based on the data and research;
- Testing and validation of solutions before their implementation;
- Interaction with UX/UI, UXR, analysts, and development team in order to find the most optimal implementation of product solutions;
- Launching, accompanying experiments, and interpreting their results;
- Identification of new product opportunities in the market: monetization models, customer segments, etc.
What we offer:
- You are free to choose the location of your workspace;
- Financial assistance in case of medical need;
- The 8-hours working day, the beginning time of which you may choose on your own;
- We supply you with all the necessary equipment for a comfortable working experience;
- 20 vacation days + 4 additional days to your vacation per year;
- 4 sick days per year without the need for sick leaves.
If in the job description you see yourself and eagerly want to become a member of our team, please send us your CV and our recruiter will reach you.
While you are waiting — you may read how our team works:
More on our Instagram page: