As a Team Leader, you will manage and coordinate the cross-functional engineering team to improve the development and team’s progress. In addition, you'll be responsible for maximizing the quality of the teamwork.
About the team:
The team is developing the Jooble job search site as a platform, maximizing the number of contacts between the applicant and the employer. There is an agile team with backend engineers, frontend engineers, a dedicated product manager, dedicated scrum master.
You will only lead the engineers.
Who are you
- 1+ years as Lead/Engineering manager
- 3+ years of software development experience as a Developer with .Net (preferably) or React or Python or QA Engineer
- Engineering mentorship experience
- Great communication skills
- Deep understanding and commitment to modern software engineering principles/processes (Agile, Lean, DevOps) and continuous improvement through measurement
- The ability to work closely with other colleagues to find the causes of problems and ways to solve them
- You enjoy detect team members’ potential and help them develop professionally.
What Will You Do:
- Manage a team with 6+ members.
- Set goals and develop PDP for engineers (personal development plan)
- Take a part in a performance review
- Hold One-On-One meetings with engineers
- Help the team inspect and adapt their processes
- Participate in release management
- Participate in recruiting and staffing your teams
- Communicate with stakeholders and CTO to ensure that priorities are correctly aligned
- You are free to choose the location of your workspace: you may work from home or in one of the most comfortable and modern corporate workspaces in Kyiv, Uzhgorod, or Lutsk, or you may combine.
- Our headquarters is located near the Taras Shevchenko metro station, works 24/7, equipped with lots of meeting rooms, has its own winter garden, kitchen, bar, gym, and much more.
- We are offering health insurance (general and specifically from COVID-19).
- The 8-hours working day, the beginning time of which you may choose on your own.
- We supply you with all the necessary equipment for a comfortable working experience.
- We cover 50% of the cost of training, courses, webinars, etc.
- We cover 50% of the cost of any language courses.
- 20 vacation days + 4 additional days to your vacation per year.
- 4 sick days per year without the need for sick leaves.
- Regular online and offline events to maintain team spirit.
- Many interesting group classes in the office in Kyiv - yoga, stretching, salsa, and martial art.
- Сorporate library with unlimited access to free book orders.
If in the job description you see yourself and eagerly want to become a member of our team, please send us your CV and our recruiter will reach you.