Jooble — is a Ukrainian IT company whose product is used by more than 90 million monthly users in 71 countries all around the world.
Jooble’s Product — a worldwide employment website that is the second most visited employment service in the world and is among 500 top visited websites globally, according to SimilarWeb.
Jooble is a remote-first company. We believe that talented people can create cool projects no matter where they are. Yet if you like to work from the office - for all employees we have created closed corporate workspaces in Kyiv, Uzhgorod, and Lutsk that are free to be used anytime.
Our purpose — Help people all over the world find their dream jobs!
Due to the constant development of the product, we want to strengthen our team with several Frontend Developers.
- HTML/CSS (SASS)
- Participation in the development of projects together with the team/mentor
- Build, test and deploy features into the product front end
- Provide input in both the product and technical roadmap
- Active participation in the choice of technical solutions (the main emphasis is on maximum efficiency taking into account the requirements of the business).
- Experience with React and Redux
- Experience with HTML/CSS
- Knowledge of English at a level not lower than Pre-Intermediate
Nice to have:
- Experience with Webpack
- Experience with the layout of letters
Your future team:
- Works on SCRUM , each team has its own backlog of tasks, but a common development environment and code base.
- Team Lead, 2 Backend C #, 2 Frontend dev, 2 QA, designer, PM, scrum master
- You are free to choose the location of your workspace: you may work from home or in one of the most comfortable and modern corporate workspaces in Kyiv, Uzhgorod, or Lutsk, or you may combine.
- Our headquarters is located near the Taras Shevchenko metro station, works 24/7, equipped with lots of meeting rooms, has its own winter garden, kitchen, bar, gym, and much more.
- We are offering health insurance (general and specifically from COVID-19).
- The 8-hours working day, the beginning time of which you may choose on your own.
- We supply you with all the necessary equipment for a comfortable working experience.
- We cover 50% of the cost of training, courses, webinars, etc.
- We cover 50% of the cost of any language courses.
- 20 vacation days + 4 additional days to your vacation per year.
- 4 sick days per year without the need for sick leaves.
- Regular online and offline events to maintain team spirit.
- Many interesting group classes in the office in Kyiv - yoga, stretching, salsa, and martial art.
- Сorporate library with unlimited access to free book orders.
If in the job description you see yourself and eagerly want to become a member of our team, please send us your CV and our recruiter will reach you.
While you are waiting - you may read how our team works:
Watch an interesting video about the work in Jooble: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCqDDLt_oDk&t=40s
More on our Instagram page: