Jooble — is an IT company with an operational center in Ukraine whose product is used by more than 90 million monthly users in 71 countries all around the world.
Due to the constant development of the product, we want to strengthen our team with Python Developer.
Jooble — is a Ukrainian IT company whose product is used by more than 90 million monthly users in 71 countries all around the world.
Jooble’s Product — a worldwide employment website that is the second most visited employment service in the world and is among 500 top visited websites globally, according to SimilarWeb.
Jooble is a remote-first company. We believe that talented people can create cool projects no matter where they are. Yet if you like to work from the office - for all employees we have created closed corporate workspaces in Kyiv, Uzhgorod, and Lutsk that are free to be used anytime.
Our purpose — Help people all over the world find their dream jobs!
We are looking for a driven individual to join our growing team as a Data Analyst.
• Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
• Conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis;
• Implement interactive dashboards;
• Perform ad hoc analytics requests;
• Provide insights and interpretations supporting features and business decisions;
• Responsible for verifying all DWH tasks are performed
• Proactively work to optimize/improve analytics stack
• 2 + year of experience in data and/or product analyst role
• Proficiency in SQL
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Solid understanding of statistical analysis.
• Exposure to BI tools such as Power BI, Qlik or Tableau preferable
• Comfortable with the analysis of large datasets
• Familiarity with data warehousing and ETL pipelines;
While you are waiting - you may read how our team works: http://hiring.jooble.org/
Watch an interesting video about the work in Jooble: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCqDDLt_oDk&t=40s
More on our Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/jooblelife/