Jooble — is a Ukrainian IT company whose product is used by more than 90 million monthly users in 71 countries all around the world.
Jooble’s Product — a worldwide employment website that is the second most visited employment service in the world and is among 500 top visited websites globally, according to SimilarWeb.
Jooble is a remote-first company. We believe that talented people can create cool projects no matter where they are. Yet if you like to work from the office - for all employees we have created closed corporate workspaces in Kyiv, Uzhgorod, and Lutsk that are free to be used anytime.
Our purpose — Help people all over the world find their dream jobs!
We are looking for a QA engineer who will bring new expertise and implications to the testing process.
For the permanent improvement testing process, we are looking for a QA specialist who:
- Has experience of 1,5 years with commercial projects;
- Offers new technical solutions and is ready to implement them;
- Wants to work on a world-class project.
- Ability to write QA documentation: compiling test cases, user scripts, checklists;
- Experience in Web UI, web services, and API testing;
- Strong knowledge of SQL;
- Experience with Postman / Swagger;
- Usage of version control systems: Git, SVN;
- Ability to competently describe the bug report and lead the life cycle of the bug;
- Experience in any kind of defect tracking systems (Jira / Redmine);
- Good verbal and written English skills.
- Requirements analysis;
- Testing process planning, time evaluation;
- Feature testing;
- Writing test artifacts;
- Site release control.
Our Scrum teams are small in number, often including 2 .Net, 2 FE, 2 QA, and PO.
Each team has its own tasks backlog, but a generally accessible development environment.
- You are free to choose the location of your workspace: you may work from home or in one of the most comfortable and modern corporate workspaces in Kyiv, Uzhgorod, or Lutsk, or you may combine.
- Our headquarters is located near the Taras Shevchenko metro station, works 24/7, equipped with lots of meeting rooms, has its own winter garden, kitchen, bar, gym, and much more.
- We are offering health insurance.
- The 8-hours working day, the beginning time of which you may choose on your own.
- We supply you with all the necessary equipment for a comfortable working experience.
- We cover 50% of the cost of training, courses, webinars, etc.
- We cover 50% of the cost of any language courses.
- 20 vacation days + 4 additional days to your vacation per year.
- 4 sick days per year without the need for sick leaves.
- Regular online and offline events to maintain team spirit.
- Many interesting group classes in the office in Kyiv — yoga, stretching, salsa, and martial art.
- Сorporate library with unlimited access to free book orders.
If in the job description you see yourself and eagerly want to become a member of our team, please send us your CV and our recruiter will reach you.
While you are waiting — you may read how our team works:
Watch an interesting video about the work in Jooble: www.youtube.com/...watch?v=mCqDDLt_oDk&t=40s
More on our Instagram page: