Jooble — is an IT company with an operational center in Ukraine, whose product is used by more than 90 million monthly users in 69 countries all around the world.
Jooble’s Product — a worldwide employment website that is the second most visited employment website in the world, according to SimilarWeb.
Jooble is a remote-first company. We believe that talented people can create cool projects without the need of an office - we are open for new talents no matter where they are.
Our purpose — Help people all over the world find their dream jobs!
The Product Innovation Department is an in-house startup incubator within Jooble. The company invests in the search for new business opportunities and promising product ideas in a wide market of solutions and services for career building and employment. The successful products that will find their product-market fit and prove their growth potential should expand the Jooble product ecosystem and become the next step in the company's growth and expansion.
We are currently looking for a Head of Product to join the team as the leader who will reveal new product opportunities and bring new products and businesses to life.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to experiment launching in-house startups, build new successful company products and businesses from scratch, and join a C-level team of leaders in a new business unit as a CEO, CPO, etc.
This role is absolutely for you if you are:
Your responsibilities will include:
- participate in a market and user research to find and refine new product ideas;
- develop a product concept, business model, go-to-market strategy based on a product idea in a collaboration with other team members and mentors;
- plan resources and timelines for your product milestones;
- defend your product concept and report on your product and business results to raise internal investment rounds and get resources for initial MVP and further growth.
- perform continuous research of user behavior and customer needs, customer feedback to support product decisions;
- design product functionality, participate in prototyping alongside with the design team, designer, define and refine key product metrics; test prototypes with users;
- manage backlog, prioritize and define MVPs;
- collaborate with engineering, design, analytics teams;
- hire and manage product managers and product analysts, if needed.
- participate in business development activities at all stages (partnerships, presales activities);
- participate in defining and executing product lead acquisition and growth marketing campaigns.
If in the job description you see yourself and eagerly want to become a member of our team, please send us your CV and our recruiter will reach you.
While you are waiting — you may watch an interesting video about the work in Jooble: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCqDDLt_oDk&t=40s
More on our Instagram page: www.instagram.com/jooblelife