Jooble — is an IT company with an operational center in Ukraine, whose product is used by more than 90 million monthly users in 69 countries all around the world.
Jooble’s Product — a worldwide employment website that is the second most visited employment website in the world, according to SimilarWeb.
Jooble is a remote-first company. We believe that talented people can create cool projects without the need of an office - we are open for new talents no matter where they are.
Our purpose is — Help people all over the world find their dream jobs!
In 2022 Jooble launched its own Startup Studio with the goal of finding new business opportunities and extending the company's portfolio with more products that serve its vision - to help people find their dream jobs. In a strategic perspective of 3-5 years, the company sees itself as an ecosystem of products serving the customers (Candidate and Employer) at all the stages of recruitment/employment process.
Within the startup studio, Jooble co-founds international tech-driven startups in the area of recruitment, employment, gig work, and professional education. We do that in partnership with the driven and experienced entrepreneurial-minded co-founders, and by providing the maximum support to help them succeed. The successful products that will find their product-market fit and prove their growth potential should expand the Jooble product ecosystem and become the next step in the company's growth and expansion.
Jooble supports Studio’s startups by providing funding, operational resources, mentorship, sharing domain knowledge, and giving access to Jooble’s technology and data that might help building an unfair advantage for new products.
Types of products the studio works on: Marketplaces, On-demand services, B2B SaaS, B2C SaaS, Job Ads tech.
Currently, we are looking for Head of Product (new products) who is a co-founder of a future startup. At the initial phase (1-3 month) she/he first reveals new business opportunities, builds and validates a product prototype; then drives the startup as a co-founder / CEO to build a product and bring it to the market.
- 5+ years of experience in technology entrepreneurship, business development, product management, project management, marketing.
- Experience in the founding team of a startup in the roles of CEO, CBDO, CMO, CPO, CTO or equivalent;
- Experience in launching new products/businesses in IT from scratch;
- English level: upper-intermediate or higher.
- Strong background in product management, B2B sales, digital marketing - will be a plus.
This role is absolutely for you if you are:
- Entrepreneur at your heart and ready to work with uncertainty, change directions, fail and learn fast, and never give up;
- Strategic thinker and visionary, able to see the whole picture;
storyteller, able to convey your idea and inspire people around you;
- Leader, who can lead the team through difficulties to the goal;
- Executor, able to solve problems and not afraid of hands-on work.
Your responsibilities will include:
Business & product strategy:
- participate in a market and user research to find and refine new opportunities;
- develop a business model, go-to-market strategy, product concept based on a product idea in a collaboration with other team members and mentors;
- plan resources and timelines for your business & product milestones;
- defend your business plan, product concept and report on your business results to raise internal investment rounds and get resources for initial MVP and further growth.
- assess and segment your customers and users, plan lead gen and sales - tactics, marketing acquisition campaigns.
- work individually as a sales executive, outreach to clients, negotiate with prospects and partners; hire and manage sales / business development managers if needed.
- participate at all stages in product definition, product design, product development;
- manage backlog, prioritize and define MVPs;
- work with engineering, design, product teams.
- You are free to choose the location of your workspace.
- Financial assistance in case of medical need.
- We offer a mental health program.
- The 8-hours working day, the beginning time of which you may choose on your own.
- 20 vacation days + 4 additional days to your vacation per year.
- 4 sick days per year without the need for sick leaves.
- We cover 50% of the cost of training, courses, webinars, etc.
- We cover 50% of the cost of any language courses.
- We supply you with all the necessary equipment for a comfortable working experience.
If you need more details – use this link to find out more information about Startup Studio at Jooble: