Jooble — is a global product-based IT company which operates in 69 countries. Company’s product is a job search website with more than 90M monthly users.
Today, Jooble is among the TOP-10 websites in the world in terms of traffic in the Jobs And Employment segment, according to SimilarWeb.
Jooble is a remote-first company. We believe that talented people can create cool projects no matter where they are.
Currently, we are looking for a Partnership Manager (English speaking), who will be working on the development of strong relationships with new partners on English-speaking markets.
- High level of written and spoken English (B2);
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to build long-term relationships with partners;
- Desire to learn and grow as a professional.
- Search for potential partners and analyze websites using web-based SEO tools;
- Develop and maintain partner relationships with website owners\webmasters and encourage cooperations;
- Approach each partner with an individual solution.
- Propose new ideas for further improvement of cooperations with partners.
- You are free to choose the location of your workspace;
- We are offering health insurance.
- The 8-hour working day, the beginning time of which you may choose on your own;
- We supply you with all the necessary equipment for a comfortable working experience;
- We cover 50% of the cost of any language courses;
- 20 vacation days + 4 additional days to your vacation per year;
- 4 sick days per year without the need for sick leaves.
- Regular online events to maintain team spirit.
If you want to become a member of our team, please send us your CV and our recruiter will reach you.
Here are some exciting resources where you can find out more about our company:
Jooble’s history Ain.ua — https://ain.capital/2019/11/05/the-story-behind-jooble/
Everything about Jooble team in a minute and a half :)