Jooble — is a Ukrainian IT company whose product is used by more than 90 million monthly users in 71 countries all around the world.
Jooble’s Product — a worldwide employment website that is the second most visited employment service in the world and is among 500 top visited websites globally, according to SimilarWeb.
Jooble is a remote-first company. We believe that talented people can create cool projects no matter where they are. Yet if you like to work from the office — for all employees we have created closed corporate workspaces in Kyiv, Uzhgorod, and Lutsk that are free to be used anytime.
Our purpose — Help people all over the world find their dream jobs!
Why the Partnership Manager? We are looking for talented people who can help us to increase our brand awareness by working on foreign markets and to grow the number of visitors.
- searching and analyzing relevant sites by using SEO tools;
- conducting negotiations and daily communication in a foreign language with site owners, partners;
- building strong and engaging relationships with partners to place external links on the Jooble website through correspondence;
- participating in business development: translations and filling the site with new content — partner vacancies;
- providing link exchange with partners;
- searching for new strategies and opportunities to place links.
- Upper-Intermediate English or higher;
- learning- and development-wise personal course;
- practising new modern tools in communication;
- You are free to choose the location of your workspace: you may work from home or in one of the most comfortable and modern corporate workspaces in Kyiv, Uzhgorod, or Lutsk, or you may combine.
- We are offering health insurance general one and specifically from Covid-19.
- The 8-hours working day, the beginning time of which you may choose on your own.
- We supply you with all the necessary equipment for a comfortable working experience.
- We cover 50% of the cost of training, courses, webinars, etc.
- We cover 50% of the cost of any language courses.
- 20 vacation days + 4 additional days to your vacation per year.
- 4 sick days per year without the need for sick leaves.
- Regular online and offline events to maintain team spirit.
- Сorporate library with unlimited access to free book orders.
If in the job description you see yourself and eagerly want to become a member of our team, please send us your CV and our recruiter will reach you.
While you are waiting — you may read how our team works: http://hiring.jooble.org/
Watch an interesting video about the work in Jooble: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCqDDLt_oDk&t=40s
More on our Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/jooblelife/